February 27, 2017

Prestige Stethoscope Review

My Prestige Stethoscope is my go to for nursing 1. I bought this stethoscope at my school's bookstore and it can also be found online, or at a uniform store (that sells medical supplies) before that I was thinking about getting a Littman on amazon, however, due to my budget I was not able to and decided to go with this one. I have to say for something under $25 it performed better than I thought. For Nursing 1, you will probably only be listening to heart sounds, lung sounds, and bowel sounds. And I was able to hear all those sounds with the Prestige Stethoscope. So, I would say this is good for beginners who are on a budget. The only downside is that it is not as light weight as the Littman and I experienced some slight discomfort on the ear pieces. I might need to invest in smaller ear pieces because for some reason the inside of my ears is a bit smaller than normal.

No comments: