February 4, 2017

Feeling Stressed Out



Have you ever felt so consumed in school work, life issues, bills or unhealthy relationships? Well I know I have and it can be very hard to deal with sometimes. I am a college student currently in a nursing program and let me tell you this is probably the hardest thing I have ever done. I didn't underestimate the program because I've heard from nursing students that the program was challenging. On January 8, 2017 I had to quit my job at Disney and it wasn't easy. I met so many awesome people and guests, loved working in a fun environment and learning new things. However, it wasn't what I wanted to do in the long term. Anyways, I left my job because I wouldn't be able to keep up with my school and work schedule, so I had to make a choice and I decided to quit my job. This is where the stress comes in; nursing school is expensive and I have bills that need to be paid every month! Well, what do I do?


  • First thing I try to do is to stay positive and remind myself that this will pay off at the end.
  • Ask your parents for help (thank God for my mother).
  • A friend suggested to use aromatherapy for stress relief.
  • Drinking tea ( I drink Tazo Calm Chamomile).
  • Pray or meditate. 
  • Doing a hobby that keeps your mind off the stress (blogging is my getaway). 
I hope these tips help you ease your mind and stress!

No comments: